Eveve Restaurant reservation systems New Zealand
New Zealand Restaurants
Generating Reservations for Restaurants in New Zealand
• Create another source for reservations.
• Resevations Direct from your Facebook.
• Easy Setup.
Facebook Reservations Page Setup
To start creating bookings through your restaurant Facebook site you must first create a new page on your facebook site.
The easist way to do this is by using one of the many free app available. The app will allow you to add a new reservations page, change the name of the page and add the custom code for your restaurant booking form.
- Firstly save the small 'Reservations' image below to your own computer to use as a timeline button for your reservations page. On a windows pc just right click the image and choose 'Save image as..' and save it to a location on your computer.....you will need it shortly.'
- Find the App
Start by typing "static iframe tab" into the facebook search box. Choose the "Static Iframe Tab" app (second one down HTML TAB).
- Install the App
This will take you to the HTML TAB facebook install page where you can click on the "Install Page Tab" button.
Click the "Install Page Tab" button.
- Click the "Add Static IFrame Tab" button.
you may need to agree to allow the app to access your facebook
- Configure Page Button. You will now see a page similar to the image below. Here you must now choose an image to use as a button on your timeline, this will be the image you save to your computer in the first step.
'Click the Çhange Tab Image' link then choose the file on your computer. (1)
- Add the Eveve code
Make sure HTMl radio buttom is selected (1).
Its now time to add the custom html code supplied by Eveve .
Below is only a sample but your restaurants code can be customized as required by changing the 'RESTAURANT_SERVICE_NAME' to your service name.
<div style="width:100%; text-align:center;">
<h2>Make a reservation direct from our Facebook page</h2>
<iframe src="http://uk1.eveve.com/tms/RESTAURANT_SERVICE_NAME/availcheck.htm" frameborder="0" style="border: 1px solid #999" scrolling="auto" height="550px" width="400px">Get a better browser!</iframe>
<h2>Your reservation will be confirmed instantly</h2>
This code is pasted into the "Page Source" dialog box. (2)
- Click the "Save Settings" button near the bottom of the page
- Click the "View Tab" Button at the top of the Tab Setting section to view your new page.
- Your new Page/Tab should now look something like this.
- Change the Name of the Page
Go back to you Timeline page and look for the 'Reservations' button you installed earlier. Hover over that button until you see a pencil icon, click the pencil and choose 'Edit Settings'.
Change the Custom Tab Name to 'Reservations', click Save then click Okay
- Change the position of the button
It's recommended that you change the new button to a more promentant position to allow the user to see it more easily.
Hover over the button and click the pencil icon, choose 'Swap position with' and click one of the buttons (e.g. 'Likes'). Repeat this until you have your buttons organized the way you want them.