1. On the left side of the WordPress dashboard, scroll down and you will see Rest Menus. Click on it and it will then show you the options for Rest.Menu along with the list of the menus.
2. Click Add New Menu to add new menu.
3. Input the name of the menu and click Publish in order to add new items.
4. Click New Title Section, to add group menus title. A popup dialog box will display, input the group menu title. There is also an option to add description for the group menu title.
5. Click New Menu Item, to add new menu items under the same group. A popup dialog box will display the same as the New Title Section, input menu item name and menu description if you have one, and click the Add Price button, to add a price.
6. Click Update to save the menu.
7. Then, after creating the menu on the QR menu system, embed it into the menu page. To do this, click on All Menus (Option under Rest Menus).
8. It will then show the list of menus you have added into the QR menu system.
9. In the second column, you will see the title Shortcode which contains the shortcodes for each of the menus. Copy the shortcodes and go to the page where you want to embed the menu. For example copy the shortcode for the dinner menu and then go to the dinner menu page then paste the shortcode.
10. Click Update to save new settings for the menu page where you embed the shortcode.
Note: If you need to have another group, click the New Title section again.
How to Add Menus in the New QR Menu SystemJenny2020-06-29T10:07:15+00:00
1. Check what mail client your computer have. In order to do this, click on search and type in mail. It will then show the what mail client your computer have.
2. Click File on the outlook header. Then, this option will show. Click ‘Add Account’ to setup another mail account.
3. Choose ‘Manual setup or additional server types” and then hit next.
4. This screen will then show, choose “POP or IMAP”.
5. Fill in this with the information we gave you. Don’t forget to choose IMAP on the ‘Account Type’ dropdown.
6. Fill in the fields with the information we will give you. Then click ‘More Settings’.
7. Click on ‘Advanced’. Choose SSL for both ‘Incoming Server’ and ‘Outgoing Server’ but make sure port are 993 for incoming server and 465 for outgoing server. Then hit ok. You will then be redirected to the same screen on #6. Click Next.
8. This screen will then show. Allow the app to load. It will let you know if the settings you did will work. A successful setting, will show same thing as the second image.
How to Setup Mail ClientJenny2020-06-29T10:03:41+00:00
Attract diners and fill off-peak periods with these 6 tools
Hi Restaurateurs, during lock-down our team have been innovative and busy...
When restaurants re-open many in our industry expect an initial spike as Kiwi's celebrate the end of lockdown.
Having spoken with many restaurant owners and business leaders it's clear we'll all emerge into a very different hospitality landscape and navigating through the next year with borders largely closed and many with less money in their pockets. Everyone will have a need to focus on our Kiwi customers.
How do successful restaurants of all kinds around the world fill their seats?
Smart Marketing is the answer, where the restaurant chooses the right marketing tool! Then CONTROLS: how many are available +target the right days + the right times.
We've almost finished building your SmartMarketing Tool Box, 6 ways to attract diners. Simply choose the right tool for the right promotion, then use the controls!
Events & Pop-Ups
Take a look how other professional restaurateurs market in Tactical & Strategic ways.
Be Your Best - 4 well-loved Food Influencers on Instagram
Today's news is all about reducing Alert Levels and getting ready for takeaways and re-opening.
Level 3 - Monday 27th April: You have another week to get Click & Collect or Click & Deliverour new low priced online food ordering and payment service with Mobi2Go. So if it's something you've been thinking about for L3 and Beyond, there's still time: SIGN UP
Level 2 & Be The Best Version of Yourself - When re-opening 'THINK LIKE A CRITIC' there's all too frequently something good to learn in what they write. Here's 4 food influencers on Instagram definitely worth a look, and who just might help you elevate not just your social media game!
P.S We all know the power of social media, follow Eveve on Facebook to know about how to manage your social media and more!
Having 44,000 followers (and growing） followers on Instagram, Albert is definitely one of the food celebrities that worth checking out. He reviews food everywhere: from New Zealand to Shanghai,China; from affordable eateries like Xi'an Food Bar to premium casual dining restaurants such as Ostro and Azabu.
See more on eatlitfood.com
For enquiries and collabs, email: email@example.com
As one of the fast-growing food reviewers on Instagram, what draw people's attention is that not only her candid reviews & beautifully presented food shots but also she teams up with a number of restaurants to arrange giveaways.
Besides, Tori is also very active on other social media platforms such as Youtube and Tiktok.
An urban planner also a full-time foodie, Oksana takes you onto a food tour from New Zealand to China. It's all about 'camera eats first' and these next-level food shots captured the moment she dined in the restaurants & dishes she made at home. Her gram is definitely a food heaven for each food lover!
Tax relief and income assistance are available to people affected by the downturn in business due to the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). IR has a range of ways to help depending on your circumstances. If you have a tax agent, they should also be able to help
1. Our Top 6 Dishes - Design & Limit your online menu ( & Staff Costs )! ONLY your best sellers, dishes you know people love and work well a limited kitchen and FOH team!
2. Delivery Option - Click & Deliver ...Consider having your staff do local deliveries?
3. Ghost Kitchen - Change your online order menu and turn yours into the worlds most popular takeout menu; Fried chicken & Waffles, Thai beef salad, Toasted butter chicken wraps, Pot Roast, ham and Swiss cheese burgers, Roast aubergine, chili and butternut lasagna....
4. Bodega Pop Up - A New York style deli with hot food, and huge meat sandwich melts
5. ReadyMeal - Fill a fridge or freezer with 'Heat & Eat' dishes which locals finish at home
6. Meal Packs - Create your own version of 'My Food Bag' diners cook and finish at home
7. Drinks & Sides - Do you have a catering license? Why not offer additional purchase
8. Drive Thru - Social distancing, if you have space, ask people to collect from a window
9. Weekly Menu - Publish a weekly menu with a different daily dish
We're in this together - Incl all service fees and C/C fees!
Level 3 is likely to last a relatively short period. Set up takes some time and effort -Consider online food ordering through your website and Restaurant Hub as part of your restaurants future customer service.
Special Low Pricing & Set Up
Online Ordering System & Website Embed - 5% of order value (min charge $39 pm)
Restaurant Hub Partner Network - Connect with more diners - 10% of order value
One off set up charge - discount $250 ( usually up to $1200 )
Once Signed Up - You will then be asked to complete the set up details for your business and C/C payments set up - To assist set up there is an online help centerto guide through the various steps, or view the help videos here
Menu Set Up - A team member will telephone - to help load your menu, plus help set up any other set info required.
Your Online Ordering Menu - TOP TIP from USA,The Ideal menu is your best sellers and dishes that travel well! Consider NOT placing your full menu online, have people come to the restaurant for the full experience!
Online Ordering Menu - Save Time, please use EXCEL to send your online ordering menu, organise into three separate columns; a) Dish Name b) Brief Dish description c) Price
Order Online Specials - Entice more customers more often with off peak online food ordering discounts or a free soft-drink, or free item of your choice! When diners order your 'Click & Collect' service
Your Web Developer Contact Details - You'll need an online ordering button/tab and C/C payment link added to your web and mobile site.
Online Ordering C/C Charging & Your Bank info - Diners pay when they order online, the funds are delivered into your account in 2-3 days, less the 5%.